Tower Laser Workstations
From small part marking on an XY table to large laser welding systems with robotics. Our standard tower workstation is the blueprint for most of our systems.
Our tower system design is able to accommodate various types of laser applications–marking, cutting, drilling, and welding operations. Systems designed for small and large parts with the ability to add robotics and through-conveyors for ultimate performance. Systems are designed and configured for processing your specific parts and will vary in size and features to meet your manufacturing requirements. Full software customization and database integration available.
- Systems available in different configurations based on material and processing requirements
- Able to fit robotics for part handling or for directly mounting a laser to the robot head
- All laser sources available—based on applications lab testing results
- Welded steel frame with aluminum paneling for long-lasting industrial use
- CDRH Class I laser workstation with emergency stop push button
- Ergonomic arm with 19” monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
*Overall system design and size will vary based on customer requirements and applications lab testing results prior to purchase.
Our tower workstations are ideal for marking parts on a motorized XY table. This is used for marking an array of parts on a pallet or to process a single large part in multiple locations.
Incorporate vision techniques for pre and post-process validation, feature location for process alignment, and more. Unlock the potentials of laser processing with pinpoint vision accuracy.
Part handling techniques using robots is an efficient method for transporting parts to the laser processing area by reducing part change over and human errors.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
In the three years ACR has owned the CMS laser, it has worked flawlessly. In the few instances where ACR needed support in programming, CMS was quick to respond.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.