Join us in our journey to equip the world with best-in-class laser technology for marking, cutting, drilling, welding and more. Designed and built in Winter Park, Florida since 1983.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off is crucial to the success of our team members. Take the time you need to relax, recharge, and enjoy our Florida weather.
- 2 weeks paid personal time for first 3 years. 3 weeks paid personal time starting 4th year.
- 12 paid holidays per year, including your birthday
- 40 hours of medical leave per year
Health, Vision & Disability
The health of our team is important to the success of our business.
- Medical and dental insurance are available with partial payment by employee
- Vision and Life insurance are available at employee’s expense
- Short term and long term Disability Insurance paid by company
Join our team of engineering professionals developing world-class industrial laser solutions
Field Service Engineer
Our field service engineers work on and off site on the machines we build. They actively play a role in developing our systems and train clients on proper operation of the equipment.
- Laser system programming, setup, and testing
- Troubleshoot and repair laser systems
- Factory acceptance testing (FAT) and client training
Customer Support Specialist
Become the main customer support contact for after-sales services. This team member is the liaison between the customer, field service, operations, and engineering to support the business needs.
- Provide status updates, generate quote requests and schedule field service trips
- Create scope of work for site requirements before mobilization
We have an immediate need for an engineer with a desire to program driver level hardware controls for Industrial CNC laser systems. Join our team in creating new and original industrial tool systems.
- Proficient knowledge with C#, MS SQL Server, .Net framework, and others
- Implement, modify, and maintain source code for robotic laser manufacturing systems
The project engineer coordinates with project management to oversee engineering tasks, verify machine specifications, and to develop testing procedures and system documentation.
- Participates in the production cycle from start to finish
- Determines project specifications by studying client requirements
Join Our Team
Become part of an evolving future with laser technology at the forefront.