Rotary Table Laser Workstations
Load one side of the table while processing a part inside the machine—ultimately increasing your production rates and ROI. Fully customizable workstation for marking, cutting, drilling and welding applications.
When production time is critical, rotary tables allow an operator to unload and load one side of the processing table while the other is under the laser. This configuration speeds up production rates and reduces laser downtime as a result of manual part loading.
- Rotating fixture table for maximum part processing efficiency
- No maximum on the number of table positions–more positions allow for additional pre- and post-process procedures
- All laser sources available—based on applications lab testing results
- Welded steel frame with aluminum paneling for long-lasting industrial use
- CDRH Class I laser workstation with emergency stop push button
- Safety light curtain and touch sensor activation for additional operator safety
- Ergonomic arm with monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
*Overall system design and size will vary based on customer requirements and applications lab testing results prior to purchase.
Rotary Table Positions
Add additional table positions for pre and post processing actions like scanning fixture data for part specific programs and data entry.
Incorporate machine vision for pre and post process verification of data. Scan part specific data for populating mark data before marking.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
In the three years ACR has owned the CMS laser, it has worked flawlessly. In the few instances where ACR needed support in programming, CMS was quick to respond.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.