Large Format Workstations
Explore our large format gantry laser systems for marking, cutting, welding and more. Systems available for a variety of part sizes and shapes.
Our large format workstations are the ultimate solution for large parts that require multiple locations for processing. Our gantry laser marking systems utilize three axes of motion (XYZ) to cover a large work envelope. A motorized worktable can accommodate a wide range of part heights, giving you ultimate control. Systems can be configured for other laser applications, such as cutting, drilling, and welding.
- XYZ gantry laser marking system with a large work area
- Custom multi-function fixtures for a wide range of parts
- Replace the gantry laser with a robot for ultimate versatility
- All laser sources available—based on applications lab testing results
- Welded steel frame with aluminum paneling for long-lasting industrial use
- Safety light curtains and touch sensor activation for additional operator safety
- CDRH Class I laser workstation with emergency stop push button
- Ergonomic arm with 19” monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
*Overall system design and size will vary based on part size and applications lab testing results prior to purchase.
Mounting a laser to a multi-axis gantry allows greater flexibility when it comes to processing a range of components—from large panels to small arrays of parts.
Incorporate machine vision for optical recognition of part features for process alignment, post-process validation and more.
Upgrade the worktable with a motorized axis, add machine vision, and/or motorized door. Automate your process with robotics and customized software.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
In the three years ACR has owned the CMS laser, it has worked flawlessly. In the few instances where ACR needed support in programming, CMS was quick to respond.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.