Laser Wire Stripping Systems
Lasers offer a non-contact method for removing various wire insulation compounds. Strip single core wires, shielded twisted pairs and specialty wires using laser technology.
Our wire stripping solutions range from stationary stripping methods to on-the-fly processing. Strip large diameter power cables to small aerospace wires with precision. With laser wire stripping, there are zero defects/damage to the wire core ensuring optimal performance.
- CO2 laser source—other wavelengths available based on applications lab testing results
- Optional mechanical blade for cutting wires to specific lengths
- Ergonomic arm with monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CDRH Class 1 laser system with laser safety window
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® operating system
- Variable strip lengths from 0 to 4 inches
- Stripping of shielded twisted pair wires down to the shielding without damage
- Various stripping modes available
- End and window stripping functions
*Overall system design and size will vary based on client requirements and applications lab testing results prior to purchase.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
Working with the entire Control Micro Systems team on our project was a pleasure. CMS was capable of meeting and exceeding our goals. They successfully designed and built a machine which increased our throughput by 550%! We are so glad we chose to move forward with CMS.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.