Desktop Laser Marking Systems
Space-saving solutions for small part, low-volume production. Perfect for companies needing a laser marking machine with a small footprint. Mark barcodes, dates, logos, and more.
Our desktop laser marking systems are designed for small part, low-volume production. These systems can contain a fiber or CO2 laser for direct part marking on a wide range of metals, plastics and composites. Mark raster and vector images, custom fonts and serial numbers in a compact desktop solution.
Systems can be configured for other laser applications, such as cutting, drilling, and welding of small objects.
- Small, compact footprint with powerful software tools
- Manual z-axis fixture mounting plate with digital readout
- All laser sources available—based on applications lab testing results
- Structural aluminum frame with painted aluminum paneling
- CDRH Class 1 laser workstations with emergency push stop button
- Monitor, keyboard, and mouse included—upgradable to touchscreen display
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Window® 10 64-bit operating system
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
In the three years ACR has owned the CMS laser, it has worked flawlessly. In the few instances where ACR needed support in programming, CMS was quick to respond.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.