Class 4 Laser Marking Machines
The class 4 laser machine is intended for integration into existing workstations, assembly lines, or in an open environment with the appropriate safety precautions. Mark, cut, drill or weld various materials with simple integration.
Class 4 Details
Our class 4 laser machines are available in multiple wavelengths and pulse widths, from UV to IR. This machine can be configured for marking, cutting, drilling, or welding applications depending on the laser source selected. Our engineers will work with you to understand your needs, test your materials, and provide you with a set of optics that will get the job done.
- Class IV Laser Source available in all laser wavelengths on the market—Infrared (fiber), CO2 (carbon dioxide), Ultraviolet, Green, and Ultrafast Lasers
- All laser wattages available—based on applications lab testing results
- High-precision galvanometer scanhead and safety laser shutter
- Optional cabinet for laser controller and I/O devices and signals
- Optional air-conditioning unit addon for cabinet enclosure
- Optional motorized and manual axes available
- CMS Laser controller with monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
When it comes to class 4 lasers, there are many health and safety concerns to account for when operating without an interlocked enclosure. It is up to the client to provide appropriate safety measures to ensure operator and bystander safety. Our engineers typically provide on-site installation into existing client supplied workstations.
CMS Class IV Laser IntegratorDownload
CMS Laser offers a wide range of wavelengths, upgrades, accessories, and integration options for the Class 4 laser
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
In the three years ACR has owned the CMS laser, it has worked flawlessly. In the few instances where ACR needed support in programming, CMS was quick to respond.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
We develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.