Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Oversees the storing, receiving, and distributing processes of CMS Laser products and supplies. Control the flow of supplies and equipment, track and analyze inventory maintenance and follow protocols for loss mitigation.
- Receive and document all incoming shipments
- Crate systems for shipping
- Track and maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, and products
Shipping & Receiving:
- Receive and document all incoming shipments.
- Check and verify shipping documents and distribute parts to required locations.
- Crate systems for shipment.
- Pack for shipment any other items as required
- Verify dimensions and weight of outbound systems and schedule pickups via our carrier.
- Properly pack, label and process all UPS / FedEx shipments.
- Order all UPS / FedEx supplies and labels.
- Maintain UPS / FedEx detail log.
- Prepare shipping paperwork for systems including international documentation.
Pickup and Delivery:
- Deliver and pickup parts locally as necessary.
- Prepare manufactured parts for plating or painting.
- Distribute parts to required jobs.
- Maintain tracking log in computer for all manufactured parts.
- Maintain warehouse inventory counts and reorder products as required.
- Assist with end of month inventory.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness, light preventive maintenance work with facility equipment such as air compressors, chillers, and lighting.
Must be a team-player with a positive attitude (minimum requirement).
- Intermediate level of Computer Skills
- Experience using inventory control software “ERP”
- Experience using shipping control software “UPS”, FedEx”, “DHL”
- Possess a certification and skills in operating a forklift and negotiating the lift in close quarters.
- Valid Florida Drivers Licenses with a clear record.
- Must be familiar with the proper warehouse methods, techniques, and procedures
- Able to build shipping crates using basic hand and power tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.